Saturday, April 17, 2010

Running to nothing?


WE are always running. It is just how we are designed to be. When nothing goes our way, we begin to run and hope by the time we come back, everything will be fine. We all have our own reasons for running and sometimes we may never stop running.

When can there be a time where we do not have to run at all? Is it possible that everything can be just that perfect where nothing is feared? How will we know we can stop running? Maybe all it takes is just for someone to run with you and tell you that you can stop.

I wish I can be the one that always runs with you and be able to tell you that you can stop. I wish I can be the one you want by your side when you can finally stop. But I can only be there if you let me. Will you let me be the one that runs with you?

Maybe we can both stop running one day, but if you keep running, I will chase after you just to make sure you are safe. I will chase after you until there is no where else to run just to make tell you that you can finally stop.

One day, we can stop running. Until that day, we can run together. There is no need to run again once we have stopped. So slow down for now and let me catch up so we can begin to run together.

"The running reasons" - Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment