Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How to choose shoes.... for driving LOL


TODAY, I realised how big of a difference shoes make while you are driving... I am sure most of you will criticise me and tell me to "drink a cup of cement" or "harden up princess" but honestly, it really does driving when you do have better shoes on.

Personally, I find my Dunlop Volleys to be the easiest shoes to drive in however, my new pair of Puma runners are quite impossible to drive in because the soles of the shoes are like plates of sheet metal. They simply just do not bend at all...

ALSO, during my time as a learner driver, I have tried driving bare foot and with thongs before. BOTH are horrible to drive with simply because there is no leverage to push the pedals properly.

So as a personal opinion, get shoes which have medium stiffness for the sole and a light wrapping around your foot lols.

Hopefully this is helpful for whoever that reads.

"Good shoes leads to slightly better axle control" - Eddie LOL =P

2 comments: