Monday, April 12, 2010

Lost for words

I looked over vast ends yearning only udons. LOL, there is a secret message written in there but it is not too important.

ON WITH THE BLOG

TODAY, I am lost for words on what to write about. My mind has just decided to commit suicide on me for being a bitch to it by making it go on overdrive so I guess it is my fault.

Sometimes, at times like these, I just want to scream but I cannot. Mainly because my throbbing headache would cause me do die instantly. But one day, I will find a day when my head is not hurting just so I can scream for the sake of screaming.

Stupid headache... Would not even let me drive manual properly. The ASC went off 3 times in a row. This is going to be a relatively short blog today. "I hope you don't mind", so just enjoy the the remainder of the blog. Even though there probably will not be much to read.

"How wonderful life is" - Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment